Rules and Regulations
- ICPS minimum course enrollment policy: Classes with less than 5 students enrolled, will be cancelled.
- The final mark is out of 100 which includes: 20 marks from your class participation, 40 marks from your mid-term exam and 40 marks from your final exam.
- Pass/fail is determined by the examinees’ total score which needs to be at or above the point required for passing (66 out of 100).
- You can receive your certificate after final exam only if you inform our colleague in room # 63 a week prior to the exam day. Otherwise, your certificate will be prepared a week after the exam.
- In case you have more than four inexcusable absences, you will not be granted a graduation certificate. Therefore, you are required to repeat the course.
- Ladies are obliged to wear their scarves inside ICPS.
- You are highly advised NOT to talk to strangers inside ICPS buildings.
- You are not allowed to take unregistered people, as guests, to your class without the prior permission of Education Section.
- Students are not allowed to change their class without the prior permission of Education Section.
- Students are not allowed to smoke inside ICPS building.