|University of Tehran-Ladies||University of Tehran-Gentlemen||Danesh Pazhuhan Complex(For ladies & Gentlemen)|
Important Notes About the Accommodation
- The applicants who enter Iran with an Educational Visa are obliged to use one of the dormitories of University of Tehran or Danesh Pazhuhan of Shahid Beheshti University. Otherwise, in case of using other places, their E-visas will not be extended.
- To reserve a place, students are required to inform their exact arrival date/time to the following email address: email@example.com Direct No: +98-21-26852077
- A prior mutual agreement with the dormitory, allowing continued occupancy of the rented room for the next term is required, 15 days before final exam, to renew/extend your stay at the dormitory. You will afterwards need a new introduction letter to the dormitory from ICPS Students’ Affairs Section.
- Accommodation is ONLY for type A students who are studying at ICPS.
- Type-A applicants are required to register for a dormitory during working days (Sat. to Weds.) from 8 to 14:30. Therefore, you are strongly suggested to arrange your arrival date/time so that you arrive to Iran during Saturday to Wednesday. Otherwise, you will have to reserve a place in a hotel for the first days of your arrival and after that you can move to the dormitory.
- You are required to come to the ICPS during working days (Sat. to Weds.) from 8 to 14:30, complete your registration, receive your introduction letter and the address to the dormitory.
- Type-A applicants will be sent to one of the dormitories based on vacancy.
- Single bedroom cannot be guaranteed on your arrival.
- A room is available at ICPS to put your luggage for the first morning of your arrival until your registration is done.
- Avoid bringing valuable objects as ICPS and the dormitory assume no financial responsibility for lost or stolen property.
- Type-A applicants can only change their dormitory by putting their name in the reserve list at ICPS student’s Affairs Section.
- In case students wish to leave their place due to any reason, they should inform Students Affairs’ Section at ICPS.
Dormitories’ Rules and Regulations
|Danesh Pazhuhan Complex||University of Tehran’s dormitories|
|1||The dormitory hosts group A applicants ONLY.||√||√|
|2||The dormitory hosts Ladies & Gentlemen.||√||√|
|3||To reserve a place, students are required to inform their exact arrival date/time to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org||√||√|
|4||Type A students will not be registered after two weeks of course starting date||√||√|
|5||Students are required to register in dormitory during working days (sat. to weds.) from 8 to 14:30.;Arrival to the ICPS should be managed during that period.;After registration, you will receive your introduction letter to the dormitory and the address.||√||√|
|6||The earliest time to leave the dormitory is 06:00 a.m. and the latest time to return back is 22:30 p.m.
Those residents found in violation of this regulation for three times, are subject to dismissal from the dormitory.
|7||In case the resident wants to stay out, s/he must inform the dormitory’s management and ICPS Students’ Affairs in advance.||√||√|
|8||Ladies are obliged to wear a scarf that conceals their hair and neck in the corridors.||√|
|9||There shall be no consumption or storage of alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs in the housing area. There will be absolutely NO SMOKING allowed in any of the housing units in the complex. Failure to abide by these rules will result in disciplinary action.||√||√|
|10||Room doors should be locked to prevent any problems. The dormitory assumes no financial responsibility for lost or stolen property.||√||√|
|11||Students agree that the cleanliness of the apartments is important.||√||√|
|12||Students should cooperate with the janitor for cleaning the room.||√|
|13||The cost of repairs of any damage to apartments or housing units will be due and owed upon completion of the repairs.||√||√|
|14||Students must not speak on their cell phones so loud as to disturb other students in the complex, especially after 23:00||√||√|
|15||Avoid practical and dangerous jokes with your friends in the housing and corridor areas.;||√||√|
|16||There shall be no fighting or conflict in the housing area. Arguments should be discussed with the manager of the complex. If the argument is not solved, the manager can change rooms of the conflicting residents.||√||√|
|17||No over-night guest is allowed.||√||√|
|18||Your room might be changed at least once during the time of your stay at the dormitory.||√||√|
|19||The advanced monthly payment paid towards your stay will not be refunded based on cancellations due to early departure before the due date.;||√||√|
|20||Students will be hosted only for three consecutive terms.||√|
|21||On the day the rental agreement ends, a resident has to clear the account before departure.||√||√|
|22||Dormitory decides on the resident's place of stay on arrival due to lack of vacant rooms.||√||√|
|23||Housing expenses do not include meals.||√||√|
|24||Room fees include, all utilities (electric, gas, water, heat and AC) and Wi-Fi.||√|
|25||Wi-Fi is available in the dormitory.||√|
|26||Students are required to register their names at ICPS, 2nd flr., room # 73, to receive username and password for using Wi-Fi.||√|
|27||All rooms are furnished (bed, mattress, desk, dresser, closet, and chair).||√||√|
|28||All apartment living/dining areas are furnished (chairs, dining tables and chairs).|
|29||Apartments have kitchens (refrigerator and stove).||√||√|
|30||Students are required to register in dormitory during working days (sat. to weds.) from 8 to 14:30.;Arrival to the ICPS should be managed during that period.;After registration, you will receive your introduction letter to the dormitory and the address.||√||√|
|31||The introduction letter to the dormitory should be renewed by the end of the term, in case the student wishes to stay one more term||√||√|
|32||Those students found in violation of this regulation are subject to dismissal from the housing area within 24 hours.||√||√|